I’m so happy that spring is nearly here. The time has changed, the flowers are blooming, and spring is in the air! If you are looking for fun things to do with your kids this spring, here are a few ideas!
Spring Activities for Kids
- Spend time in the garden. It doesn’t matter if you are starting a garden for this first time or if you are out in the garden every year, spring is the perfect time to get your kids involved in gardening. Spring is the perfect time to plant sunflowers – your kids will love watching them grow taller than they are!
- Look for four leaf clovers.
- Make birdseed eggs.
- Decorate an Easter tree.
- Start a nature journal. Go for a daily walk and let your kids record all of the fun things they can find. This is a great activity for little kids, even if they aren’t writing yet, because you can have them draw things (trees, rocks, animals, etc.)
- Go berry picking.
- Make a ladybug craft.
- Set up hummingbird feeders.
- Visit an animal rescue (like the Wildlife Learning Center).
- Go for bike rides.
- Splash in puddles during the first spring rain.
I hope you have a lovely spring full of fun family time!