I’m a firm believer that great things come in small packages, so I love stocking stuffers at Christmas. This list of stocking stuffer ideas is sure to help you finish up your last minute Christmas shopping this year!
Stocking Stuffers To Make Christmas Bright
- Pacifica Beauty Activist Volume Mascara – the best mascara for voluminous, curled, lifted, longer lashes without compromise that uses a proprietary formula with plant waxes, plant fibers, and plant resins to instantly curl and build beautiful volume.
- Chase The Sun SPF30 Face Moisturizer – lightweight moisturizer with a light lavender scent and blend of mineral and clean chemical sunscreen actives to provide invisible, complete protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays. It also includes Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, and Aloe Vera to create the perfect hydration cocktail to supply moisture to the skin on every level while also working to reverse signs of aging.
- Byrd Hairdo Matte Pomade – the Dirty Byrd formula is a matte finish pomade offering a medium hold to define and shape any hair type while leaving a casual look & feel. Water based and easy to wash out, this pomade leaves your hairdo high and tight with all day control. Great for a ruffled feathers look!
- BondiBoost Miracle Hair Mask – weekly treatment mask packed with nutritious oils including castor, argan oil, abyssinian, macadamia and jojoba oil. It’s your secret weapon to better hair days and helping you reach your hair goals faster. This mask is Australian made, free from parabens, silicones, sulfates, cruelty-free, and it smell delicious.
- Confessions of a Rebel’s nine-piece Fragrance Flight – this discovery kit gives you an opportunity to sample the brand’s top-selling scents.
- Goalz chocolate – this delicious treat has zero sugar and is keto-friendly. Using allulose as its sweetener, which exists naturally in figs, and cocoa from sustainable farming in Brazil, Indonesia, and Cameroon, you are truly getting the best of the best. With a variety of flavors to choose from and beautiful packaging, this is the perfect chocolate to share with someone special or keep all to yourself.
Jessica — Mom of Sophie & Jake