When you are a mom, time is one of your most important resources. I spend a lot more time on the playground than I do at the spa these days. I wouldn’t change that for anything. But one thing I ALWAYS make time for is my daily quick skincare routine.
Quick Skincare Routine
It’s important to use a good skincare products with quality ingredients. I love B|B Lifestyle, it’s an organic skin care line with CBD oil. I’ll link to some of my favorite products here for you.
Every night before I go to bed, I follow this skincare routine:
1. Remove Makeup: I always use a makeup remover first, before washing my face. Makeup remover is a great invention. It is designed to remove cosmetics, including stubborn waterproof formulas and eye makeup.
2. Cleanse: I like to use a gentle face cleanser for general everyday use, but I do occasionally change it up and sneak in an exfoliating face cleanser.
3. Moisturize: Finally, I apply a lightweight moisturizer to my face and neck.
It’s that simple! There are a LOT of skincare products out there: toners, serums, creams….some of them are really great and I do use them on days when I have extra time to spare. But for the quick, every day skincare before I fall into bed late at night (after a long day with the kids) – these three steps keep my skin looking and feeling great.
Bonus skincare tips:
- Drink a lot of water. Water is good for your health, in general, and it’s also very good for your skin.
- Before you leave your house, put on sunscreen. Sunscreen is your BEST friend. Never skip it.
Jessica — Mom of Sophie & Jake
It is great to see that you are happy and well. I would like to thank you. We attended the same elementary (Del Sur) and high school (Quartz Hill) together. During these years of my life, I was looked at as “different” and people weren’t always kind to me for that reason. You, however, were one of few that greeted me with smiles and treated me with respect. Even back then you were admired for your physical beauty… but what stood out, even more than this, was your inner. You were humble, caring, and kind. There were some days where you made my life easier with these simple gestures. It is wonderful to see that you have not changed in this way. I know it’s odd to share this here but I wanted to know the positive impact you had (unknowingly) on some one’s life. Thank you again. Stay safe. Take care.