When you are a mom, time is one of your most important resources. I spend a lot more time on the playground than I do at the spa these days. I wouldn’t change that for anything. But one thing I ALWAYS make time for is my daily quick skincare routine.
Quick Skincare Routine
It’s important to use a good skincare products with quality ingredients. I love B|B Lifestyle, it’s an organic skin care line with CBD oil. I’ll link to some of my favorite products here for you.
Every night before I go to bed, I follow this skincare routine:
1. Remove Makeup: I always use a makeup remover first, before washing my face. Makeup remover is a great invention. It is designed to remove cosmetics, including stubborn waterproof formulas and eye makeup.
2. Cleanse: I like to use a gentle face cleanser for general everyday use, but I do occasionally change it up and sneak in an exfoliating face cleanser.
3. Moisturize: Finally, I apply a lightweight moisturizer to my face and neck.
It’s that simple! There are a LOT of skincare products out there: toners, serums, creams….some of them are really great and I do use them on days when I have extra time to spare. But for the quick, every day skincare before I fall into bed late at night (after a long day with the kids) – these three steps keep my skin looking and feeling great.
Bonus skincare tips:
- Drink a lot of water. Water is good for your health, in general, and it’s also very good for your skin.
- Before you leave your house, put on sunscreen. Sunscreen is your BEST friend. Never skip it.
Jessica — Mom of Sophie & Jake