I love Disneyland. My whole family loves Disneyland. It doesn’t matter how many times you visit – Disneyland is always magical. I’m super excited about some of the things they have planned for 2020, and am already making plans for our first visit of the new year.
If your kids haven’t visited Disneyland yet, or if it’s been a few years since you’ve been…or even if your family goes every year, I wanted to share these great limited-time ticket offers available at the Disneyland Resort, so you can start planning magical experiences for your family this year.
1. Special Ticket Offer for Southern California Residents
For a limited time, Southern California residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. Park Hopper options also are available. The tickets are available for purchase Jan. 7 through May 18, 2020. Details can be found here.
2. Special Ticket Offer for Kids Everywhere
For families visiting from outside of Southern California, there’s a special value for kids. For a limited time, guests can save on Disneyland Resort park tickets for children ages 3 to 9 for $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. Details can be found here.
There are some Disney experiences that you don’t want to miss in early 2020:
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance: The newest attraction inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge debuts at Disneyland park on Jan. 17. I’m SO excited about this one! It’s set during the time of Rey and BB-8, and is going to be the most immersive experience created by Disney Imagineering.
- Lunar New Year: The joyous Lunar New Year celebration commemorates the Year of the Mouse at Disney California Adventure park, Jan. 17 through Feb. 9. I know the ornamental lanterns at the Lucky Wishing Wall are going to be beautiful, and a great picture spot for families.
- “Magic Happens”: The all-new “Magic Happens” parade comes to life for guests at Disneyland park beginning Feb. 28. The parades are one of my favorite experiences at Disneyland, and I’m excited for the new music and floats.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: From Feb. 28 through April 21, the popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns offering festivities for guests of all ages to enjoy.
Read more about the offers on the Disney Parks Blog, including how you might be able to save up to 25 percent off select rooms at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and check out more 2020 Disneyland news here.
Jessica — Mom of Sophie & Jake